Sunday, March 28, 2010

I feel like I am doing well!

I've just had a great overall feeling lately.

Sure there has been some soreness here and there but each time I move a sore muscle there is a hint of pride with the pain. Pride that the soreness is there because I've done something to better myself, to achieve my goals.

I feel thinner and lighter. That is until I look in the mirror without a shirt on... REALITY CHECK!.... It's amazing how I have avoided mirrors in the past.

I stood and looked at myself in the mirror this morning....really looked....at all the rolls and flab and blubber. It's depressing, I guess thats why I avoided the mirrors. But I think that because I am now actually actively doing something about this problem I can stand to look at myself in the mirror. It's still painful, no doubt about that, but I am facing the problem now instead of avoiding it.

Although things don't look good in the reflection now I know they are getting better, and like the title of this post, I feel like I am doing well.

MM

No comments:

Post a Comment