Saturday, March 20, 2010

Bike! Bike! Bike!

When I first started riding my bike I could only handle 5 minutes before my but and legs would make me stop. Today I rode for 30 minutes and felt good about it. My but still gets sore but it's getting easier and the folded up towel on the seat helps too.

Diet has been good too. Eating a small, healthy meal every 2 to 3 hours has kept me from feeling hungry which helps a lot. There has been a couple of times where I have had to make myself eat just because it was time to eat. It's a strange sensation to go almost 2 weeks now and never really be hungry or full. I still do get cravings for certain things but that's different then being famished and then overeating which has been the norm or me.

So I've been jumping around reading different peoples blogs and I realize that my blog needs some work. There are some nice looking blogs out there. Some pictures would be a good start to making this thing look a little more interesting but that will have to wait for another day. I need to get some sleep so I can get up in time to have a bike ride before I go into work.

Double M

1 comment:

  1. MM,
    I like your blog and am glad that you are working the bike. It does take a while for your butt to get comfortable, but also, you can upgrade your seat to make it more comfortable also. Cycling burns more calories than walking and can be more fun. Whatever you choose, just stick with it. I'll follow along.

    ReplyDelete