Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Back in the Saddle....

By saddle I mean bike seat which I am finding very uncomfortable. I've got a pretty big but for such a small seat. You would think that all that extra fat back there would act like a cushion. Someone told me that it will take some time to get used to the seat and eventually it won't bother me. Here's hoping thats true.


I'm finding that the nutrition side has been going well. Better than the exercise side has been going, I thought that the opposite would be the case.

After a couple days on the path to health I am finding that I am very tired and am falling asleep the second my head hits the pillow. Not a bad thing I guess, sleep is good. Better than the usual tossing and turning or watching TV or playing video games in bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment