Friday, April 2, 2010

Good Friday

Hope everyone is having a great Easter weekend.

Today was a good day for me but I am anxious about going to Easter dinner on Sunday at my parents house. All the tasty food that I know will be there. I was over there for a few minutes today and already the bowls of easter chocolates have appeared.

I had to get out of there so I cut my visit short and escaped the temptation but I won't be able to bail on Sunday. I will be stuck for hours amidst probably the most fattening and tasty foods known to man. Cheesecakes, yes that is a plural on the cheesecake because in our house we like to have more than one flavor. Not to mention regular cake, chocolate eggs in every corner of the house, fresh home made bread, garlic butter mashed potatoes and gravy.....etc etc....

And all of that comes the day before a weigh in. God help me... I'm already stressed out about it.

1 comment:

  1. Eat what you want. Just limit the portion sizes. Perhaps eat half of what you'd normally consume. That's my game plan.

    ReplyDelete