Monday, July 5, 2010

Another Monday weigh in!

Things are all humming along nicely. I am very happy with myself and what I've been able to accomplish up to this point. This weeks weight loss is 3 pounds.

66 pounds total weight loss so far! Amazing!

My routine is actually feeling very routine now if you know what I mean. The other day circumstances occurred that forced me to miss a work out. No big deal, life happens, but I could feel my body kinda of talking to me like " hey, I'm ready... Isn't this when we workout?... Let's go already....."

Nice to know that my body is craving the habit of exercise. I will indulge it!

I have never slept so well in my life. I fall asleep easily, no tossing and turning, it is awesome.

I am really having trouble trying to describe my overall feeling.... It's like everything is in balance, natural. I wake up refreshed, feel energized, I move easier, I am regular like clockwork in the bathroom, I feel strong, mentally sharp, happy.... Too many non scale victories to mention all of them.

I feel great through and through and there is a pride growing inside of me that is hard to contain.

I hope everyone is doing well

MM

3 comments:

  1. This is outstanding, Marcus. You should be brimming with confidence and pride. Nice work. Do you have a goal weight in mind?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this feeling, and it makes me happy that you are feeling it. It is reward enough! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The ultimate goal was to lose 120 pounds and get to 207 Clyde. I didn't think when I made that goal that I could do it but now I don't see why I can not do it!

    ReplyDelete